Travel Insurance is something everyone should consider before going on Vacation. Atto can give you piece of mind!
Travel insurance provided through TIC Travel Insurance
Plans for Canadians
When travelling outside of your home province, territory or country, your government health care plans don’t travel with you. Travel Insurance from TIC Travel Insurance Coordinators Ltd helps bridge that gap in coverage to help you stay protected during a medical emergency.
Ideal if you are a:
- traveller insured under a Canadian government health insurance plan
- Canadian of any age travelling for business or pleasure
- Canadian travelling outside their province, to the United States and around the world
Features and benefits
- Up to $5 million in Emergency Hospital and Medical coverage
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency assistance
- All inclusive plans offering you the best value on travel protection
- Frequent flyers can enjoy convenient annual rates on multi-trip plans
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
The following is a summary of coverage included per insured person. For information on other available coverages, please go to the ‘Other Plans’ section.
- Hospital Confinement and Medical Services up to $5 million
- The following benefits are included in the overall maximum of $5 million.
- Accidental Dental up to $3,000
- Ambulance Services up to overall maximum
- Attendant up to overall maximum
- Cremation or burial at Place of Death up to $4,000
- Dental Emergency up to $500
- Emergency Transportation up to overall maximum
- Meals and Accommodation up to maximum $3,000
- Pet Return (dog or cat) up to $300
- Physiotherapist not to exceed $300
- Prescription Medication to a maximum $500
- Return of Deceased up to $10,000
- Return to Original Trip Destination Maximum aggregate limit $5,000
- Return of Travelling Companion up to overall maximum
- Return of Vehicle or Watercraft up to $3,000
For complete terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions please refer to the specific policy wordings.
Choose from 8, 15, 35, 60 or 105 day Multi-trip Basic or Select Plans for convenient coverage on as many trips as you want during a one-year period. With this plan, there’s no need to buy insurance every time you travel outside your home province or worry about having to buy coverage for a last minute business trip or a weekend getaway.
Includes Emergency Hospital & Medical coverage plus a choice of Flight Accident coverage only or Flight Accident plus Trip Cancellation & Interruption insurance, combined for a great rate.
Available on Emergency Hospital & Medical Plan for Canadians.
Once you have started your trip, Trip Interruption insurance provides coverage for one-way transportation home in the event of an unexpected, insured event.
Flight accident covers loss of life, limb, or sight, or disappearance resulting from an aircraft accident.
This plan also covers you on airport property and while travelling to or from the airport in a vehicle operated by the airline or airport. It covers all flights ticketed and arranged before you leave and applies to multi-engine, regularly-scheduled flights.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Choose this option for coverage for accidental loss of life, limb or sight, or disappearance during your trip other than while flying.
Rental Car Collision Damage Protection
TIC’s Rental Car Collision Damage Protection insurance provides coverage for physical damage to, or loss of, an automobile rented from a commercial rental agency anywhere in the world. To purchase this coverage you must have a valid Canadian driver’s license. Other conditions apply.
Trip Cancellation & Interruption
If your trip is cancelled, interrupted or delayed for a specific reason listed in the policy, such as an unexpected event or an injury to you, a family member, or travelling companion, we will reimburse you for the non-refundable amount.
Purchase this coverage for the duration of your trip to replace lost, stolen or damaged belongings, including:
- Injury of Accompanying Cat or Dog
- Personal belongings
- Personal currency
- Travel documents
All-inclusive Package Plans
Our All-inclusive Package Plans combine Emergency Hospital & Medical insurance for Canadians with Trip Cancellation & Interruption coverage. Because you buy these plans as a combination, you get a great price on great coverage, both before and during your trip. Available only on our Emergency Hospital & Medical Plan for Canadians.
This plan also provides coverage for delayed baggage, cancellation by the tour operator (for any reason other than default), accidental death and dismemberment, flight accident, and lost or damaged baggage and personal effects. Default of travel supplier is also covered, subject to some exclusions.